Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ok.. should i or not!! HELP!?

Ok so this girl sits behind me and i dont know if i should ask her out because all my friends, when i asked em should i ask her out they were like eww no. But i kind of like her and shes FLIRTING with me like all day. im 12 and in 7th grade. and her friend sits next to me she was like you should ask "Alexa" (which is her.) out and i was like i dont kno... cause her friend say she likes me a bit and from 1-10 with 10 being shes really hott and 1 being "not" id sayyyyy a 7 maybe. but if i go out with her all my friends would be like ewww. Oh yeah.. i gotta nother question. this boy jalen hes like my friend but he gets on my last nerve all day and he always tryin to punk be but im like keeep talking bruh and ima kick yo ***. and hes like N!gg@ u aint gun do shyt with yo boney @$$ and stuff but i know i can kick his @$$ and i wanna embar him infront of every1. And you know what i dont know why i havent already beat his sss already. BUUUT answer my questions plz they are serious.................................… THX!

0 comments:

Post a Comment