Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How can i make my dad see that he's being unfair(kinda long...sorry)?

last night my two of my friends had planned to sleep over at my house. we hung out at my house, we rode the jet skis on the lake and pretty much just chilled. but then we changed our minds and decided that we were gonna sleep over at one of the friends i had overs house instead. her older sister wanted to go to a big party(down by the lake) that someone she knew was having but her parents told her she wasnt allowed. so she used me and my friends as an excuse to get out of the house. we told her mom that we wanted to go walmart but she really just drove us all to the party. the plan was that she was just gonna go see her boyfriend for a little bit and then take us back home. but that plan changed and a little bit turned into a long time. but i ended up seeing a boy from school that has aked me out before and a couple others we knew. so we just hung out with them for a while. they were drinking but we werent. i had one tiny tiny sip of his beer cuz i dont like the taste of it, its so gross. anyway, finally after like almost 2 hours my friends sister was ready to leave. but just as we were about to leave the police came. someone called them and they busted up the party. some kids were busted for underage drinking and they caught us too, even though we werent drinking. just the fact that we are under age and there. the police made us all call our parents. my dad was pretty frickin mad when he got there. he didnt say anything but i could tell by the look on his face. when we got home he didnt yell, but he let me have it pretty good. i told him i was sorry. but he didnt wanna hear that. i told him what happened and that it wasnt my fault, that i wasnt doing anything wrong and i didnt even wanna be there. but he still grounded me. i dont know how long for cuz he didnt say. all he said was that im grounded, im not allowed to go anywhere, or have friends over. he took my cell phone away. ii have to come straight home from school, i cant go anywhere unless its with him, my stepmom or my mom. allowed to keep my laptop cuz i still have a music report to do, but everything else is gone. how can i make him see that he's being totally unfair? i need him to realize that this isnt my fault. he's usually pretty cool about things(he's only 30, he was 16 when me and my twin brother were born, so he's young and i think thats why) but he's NOT being cool about this mess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment