Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Do I really need gles?

I have just been for an eye exam and my prescription was Right eye +0.5 sph, +0.25 cyl, Axis 20- left eye +0.75 sph, +0.25 cyl and 120 Axis. I got terrible service and told that I needed to wear men's gles as my head was too wide-most women's gles fitted fine. When I told the istant that they (men's gles) were tight behind my ears, he said that I was just upset that I needed gles and that they fitted fine. I had glasses as a child, but my eyesight changed and I no longer needed them. Everything I was given or offered was to add to the cost of the order and it is making me doubt whether I really need prescription glasses at all. The optomotrist said that I would have to wear glasses if I was reading or using the computer for any length of time, but not for distance work or driving...please help!! I am so confused!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment