Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My boyfrined is well....? help boys too please ?

i don't no what to do about him..... i feel like im not good enough for him like im not trying hard enough to be with him. i mean hes really sweet and well i could go in to more detail about him but i wont it would be to long. . . any way he tells me how im a flirt and Granite i am but not intentional that's just how i was but iv stopped for the most part for him you no?.. but he goes off with his friends sometimes with me standing not to far away and asks if that one girl was "hot" or "fine" i don't want to break up with him because i REALLY REALLY LIKE HIM and today i no he knows that i heard him talking in cl cuz he keep looking at me then he would ask whats wrong with me i no this prob sounds bad but hes really nice and every thing you no i can ask him not to do something and he'll stop or if i tell him i don't want to talk about it he doesn't push me or anything... PLEAS HELP ME I DONT NO WHAT TO DO........

0 comments:

Post a Comment